Do you listen to podcasts?
Y’all know that I’m a bookaholic, right? Give me a book and a corner of the couch and I’m good!
But as the podcast scene is taking off, it’s another way to cram information into your brain. It reminds me that with so much information and so little time in the day, listening to podcasts is a great opportunity to get your fix and keep your bond strong…all at the same time!
We launched our podcast, Yoked, in the summer of 2019 and took our ministry to the airwaves. It’s a blessing to be able to expand our ministry that much farther.
But as much as I can boast and brag about us, even we take the opportunity to learn from others in the marriage space. Here are some of our favorite podcasts that we keep in rotation:
5 Podcasts You Need to Keep a Strong Marriage
- The Love Hour. This podcast is by one of our favorite couples, Kevin and Melissa Fredericks. You may know them better as Kev On Stage and Mrs. Kev On Stage. Their podcast is full of both laughs and down-to-earth conversations about the real stuff in marriage.
- Marriage Therapy Radio. This podcast is hosted by two therapists, Zach Brittle and Laura Heck, who tackle the most common complaints that virtually every marriage experiences. Using their expertise, they reveal the science behind strong relationships and talk about what’s really going on for couples.
- What Healthy Couples Know That You Don’t. This podcast is hosted by psychotherapist Rhoda Sommer. This is a channel where she answers relationship questions and teaches listeners how to keep respect alive & well within marriage. Listen in to learn what builds trust & how to recover from infidelity, drama or codependency.
- The Fab Wives: Unfiltered. This one has all the tea and testimony about being a wife! The Fab Wives Unfiltered podcast brings together four dynamic wives who engage in real and unfiltered discussions surrounding various topics related to marriage and life as a wife. It’s a hot show and I had the pleasure of being a guest talking about what it means to leave and cleave when you enter into marriage.
- Sex Chat for Christian Wives. You know the marriage bed is undefiled, right? This podcast asks and answers all of the questions that you might have about the marital bed. Even if it’s catering to the ladies, the husbands will surely benefit from this one too!
What other podcasts would you suggest? Let us know in the comments below!
Like this post? Be sure to pin it!